Mission, Ethos & Values
‘'Excellence Every Day"
Our mission is to make sure that all our students, regardless of their circumstances, discover their personal best and thrive academically, individually and socially.
We are relentless in driving high expectations and make no apology for ensuring high standards across the school. We will continually ensure every student achieves excellent results, with high-quality teaching and a first-class curriculum, underpinned by outstanding cultural capital experiences and exceptional pastoral care.
We are a highly inclusive school that blends nurturing individual care with high standards and expectations.
Our students are proud of their school and are happy, ambitious inquisitive learners. They thrive on a curriculum and character education programme that takes place in classrooms, and includes clubs, trips and activities. Our ethos is underpinned by strong relationships between students, parents, carers, staff and governors, who all work tirelessly together to ensure students develop their individual characteristics to be successful at school and beyond.
- We strive for greatness in everything we set our minds to. We endeavour to do our very best and excel in all aspects of school life.
- We treat others in our diverse, inclusive community as we wish to be treated. We acknowledge individual differences yet join together in an uncompromising respect for each other.
- We understand that we own our actions. We work hard to understand our emotions and manage them effectively, whilst ensuring we put any mistakes right.
- When we encounter challenges, we persevere and bounce back. We see setbacks as stepping stones to success and always give 100%.
- Our ambition knows no limits. We will push ourselves to be the best version of ourselves to ensure success.