PGL Information for Years 7 & 8
- Students to do a lateral flow test before coming to school (instead of Thursday).
- Arrive normal time in clothes suitable for doing outdoor activities.
- Make sure luggage and all belongings are labelled.
- No mobile phones.
- Any medication required over the three days needs to be handed to Mrs Stewart in reception with a completed medical form.
- We are due back between 2.15 and 2.30pm. Students being met can leave as soon as we get back. Students waiting for siblings can wait in Wingfield Hall until 3pm
Kit list, medical form and luggage labels are available.
Key points from kit list:
- Students need to bring either a duvet or sleeping bag.
- Spare shoes as one pair is likely to get very wet!
- Spare towel
- Bag for wet clothes.
22-24 September (7A- 7E) Mrs Addison firstname.lastname@example.org
27-29 September (8A-8E) Mrs Kerr email@example.com
6 – 8 October (7F-7I) Mrs Addison firstname.lastname@example.org
13-15 October (8F -8I) Miss Lanng email@example.com